The staff at Max Fitness would like to welcome you to our health club. We want to make sure that during every visit you have a great experience in a non-intimidating atmosphere. This is why we have implemented the Max Fitness Code of Conduct, so that everyone enjoys their exercise experience. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our Code of Conduct or otherwise.
Max Fitness Code of Conduct
- There is no dropping weights, loud screaming and/or grunting, or intimidating other members.
- No jeans or sagging pants should be worn. Also, no work boots and no sandals or flip flops should be worn. We also do not allow do-rags or bandanas to be worn. Men are not allowed to wear tank tops. Women wearing sports bras must have theme covered with a shirt.
- You must re-rack all weights and wipe down the machines after each use.
- Lockers are for daily use only. Make sure you lock up all valuables during your workout. Max Fitness is not responsible for your personal property.
- No power lifting and no chalk.
- If tanning, you must have proper eyewear.
- No cell phones are allowed on the work out floor.
- No workout bags are allowed on the work out floor.
- No gallon water jugs are allowed in facility.
*All rules will be strictly enforced.
**Remind your guest to bring Valid ID.